Allegiant Air from $19!(even from Lehigh Valley-LVIA)

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
I just got an email from Allegiant Air for fares starting at $19 to fly down. When I checked from my local airport...Lehigh Valley(LVIA)..it was $29 down and $69 back for Jan. ad Feb.
For 2 adults and 2 kids it totalled $464. with taxes and fees. Hope this helps someone!!! I wish we could go but we have to wait til 2007 ....after my baby is born! I don;t want to go and miss out on all the awesome rides like TOT!

Thanks my best friend who lives in Fl. just sent this to me. Looks great!

loveysbydesign,

when you are ready to travel (after baby) check out southwest.com for their prices out of PHL. Don't know how you feel about the extra drive...we have Wilkes Barre/Scranton International...AVP practically in our backyard, but, we've been making the PHL trek for a few years now and wouldn't go back unless SW decides to pick up either AVP or ABE. We haven't paid more than $137 total (the last two trips $110 total) for NS flights in two years. Sure beats the $280/$300 we used to pay from AVP with at least 1 stop and a flight change.

loveysbydesign,

when you are ready to travel (after baby) check out southwest.com for their prices out of PHL. Don't know how you feel about the extra drive...we have Wilkes Barre/Scranton International...AVP practically in our backyard, but, we've been making the PHL trek for a few years now and wouldn't go back unless SW decides to pick up either AVP or ABE.
We actually flew SW from PHL this past May for our 1st trip! It was only 368.00 total for all 4 of us thanks to a great DING. I just figured I'd post this deal in case someone neede airfare at the last minute!

Oh, how I wish I hadn't read this post. I've been watching Allegiant for the rates to go down and finally booked with Northwest last week. By the time I pay all the change fees it will be a wash now. If only they had dropped before...

We have flown Allegiant and a couple of times now and have found it very convenient. It's the only direct flight from our area so the extra drive once we are in Orlando is worth it to us.

We just flew Allegiant 12/16 and 12/23 and had a good experience. My mom called us while we were down in Disney and told me about the $19 ticket deal. If we werent just there I would try and take advantage of this!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter