• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All You Ignorami - Third Time's a Charm....all in favor, say "Aye!"

.....and it's almost one year that I lost my brother to cancer....

I'm so sorry, I didn't know. ((hugs)) I need to check in here more often.

How are the rest of you lovely ladies doing? I for one am glad summer is over.

....I'm ignoring the fact that I celebrated the 30th anniversary of my 29th birthday last Friday....:snooty:

....I'm ignoring the fact that I celebrated the 30th anniversary of my 29th birthday last Friday....:snooty:
Happy Belated Birthday, Kimmar! Mine was in August ... best ignored.

I may ignore y'all, but I do think of y'all from time to time.

Happy Birthday Kimmar and YoYo!! :bday::bday:

Please ignore the fact that I am going on a trip with my sisters on Friday. I would say to WDW, but we are not doing the parks. Going to spend a week relaxing by the pool and having some nice dinners. Oh, and a fireworks cruise!!!

Please ignore the fact that I am going on a trip with my sisters on Friday. I would say to WDW, but we are not doing the parks. Going to spend a week relaxing by the pool and having some nice dinners. Oh, and a fireworks cruise!!!

I'm going to ignore how much fun you are going to have even if you aren't going to the parks

Okay I can't ignore this.....I am right there with you......am ignoring kimmar

I will ignore this. I'm trying to talk Mr. Pakey into Mickey's Halloween Party but not sure either of us are up for it since first and last Disney trip with him wasn't a success. How dare he prefer surfing to a day in the parks.

OK, back to ignoring.

SnappyD, I can't ignore that you're going on a trip with your sisters on Friday. :jumping1:

My husband and I leave Saturday for a fun filled week of park hopping at WDW and enjoying the Animal Kingdom Lodge. :yay:

I will ignore this. I'm trying to talk Mr. Pakey into Mickey's Halloween Party but not sure either of us are up for it since first and last Disney trip with him wasn't a success. How dare he prefer surfing to a day in the parks.

OK, back to ignoring.

He needs to ignore the unsuccessful trip, and try again!

I always ignore surfing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter