All the Colors of the Rainbow, Part 2

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJiNk3YLt1dAATa_1USvjI-ildMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow

The next color is white.

Where was this?
...hooboy....oh my gosh....I can't remember where it was! :blush: we've been to WDW 5 times in less than a year and have eaten at so many different spots, I honestly cannot remember the restaurant. I'll have to ask my DS to see if he remembers.

EDIT:
a-HAH! NOW I remember!

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgS-d-FJdBGgbFyPWR_2rsBaAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA

[...it was the filet mignon!]

Last edited:

...hooboy....oh my gosh....I can't remember where it was! :blush: we've been to WDW 5 times in less than a year and have eaten at so many different spots, I honestly cannot remember the restaurant. I'll have to ask my DS to see if he remembers.

EDIT:
a-HAH! NOW I remember!

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgS-d-FJdBGgbFyPWR_2rsBaAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA

[...it was the filet mignon!]

Wow, 5 times in less than a year! :wow: and Citrico's! I've never eaten there :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter