All Stars and nightly movies??

Va-bear

BEAR!
I read recently that the All-Star Music shows movies at night by the pool (I swear it said "All Star Music" not "AS Movies".:confused3 I couldnt find anything about it on the WDW site. So, is this true, and do any of the other All_Stars show nightly movies? If we stay in one this would likely sway my decision as to which one we pick.

Thanks so much!!!!:)

I need to know Does All-Star Movies has nighttime movies? Please! tell me that it is true!:confused:

Your best bet is to call the specific resort and ask for the schedule covering the dates you'll be staying:thumbsup2
ASmovies is 407-939-7000; ASmusic is 6000 and sports is 5000. Weather, technical difficulties, etc. may cancel the show so don't get disappointed. btw, there is always a TV with Disney shows running 24/7 in each lobby across from check-in:cool1:

The music was the only one showing movies and doing karoke too! We were in the Mighty Ducks builing so it was closer to go to music to eat and catch the bus. It was neat listening to children sings.

Wish they do this at the Movies!

Charleyann

I was just at The Music from Feb. 2 -9. They did show movies by the pool beginnning at 7pm. They have a blow up screen which faces the pool closest to the food court and they projected the movie from the rear of the screen. Some people watched the movie from in the pool and others moved lounge chairs and sat in front of the screen. They showed various movies and one night was mystery night and I think people could stop by somewhere, can remember the location, and vote on which movie would be shown on mystery night. All of the movie info was in our packet when we checked in. Hope this helps.

Scroll down (page 16 on this thread)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1562324&page=16

and there's a post about the movies and games at All Star Music. This is being done as a pilot program. If you'd like the movies and games to continue, please take a moment to contact the resort and give some positive feedback about the movies. Contact information is in the above thread.

I think that the movies would be a great permanent addition to the All Star Resorts! I hope that the management is getting a lot of positive feedback about the movies.

I read recently that the All-Star Music shows movies at night by the pool (I swear it said "All Star Music" not "AS Movies".:confused3
Thanks so much!!!!:)

My guess is that the movies are shown at AS Music because that is the central location to all All Star resort guests.

My guess is that the movies are shown at AS Music because that is the central location to all All Star resort guests.
I think it's because ASMusic is the best of the ALLStars! ;)

When we went last summer they played a movie at all star music nightly...they also had various other activities that changed nightly...One evening we watched finding nemo while we ate.

In January at AS Movies they did indeed show movies each night, had karoke, dance contests, hoola-hoop contest, jenga games for the smaller kids. Was fantastic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter