All Star Sports

rickc77

Mouseketeer
Could someone tell me which buildings are known as preferred and is it really worth it to pay the extra 10 dollars per day?

Thanks

Building 1 & 6 and NO!:o Ask for Building 9 or 10 as they are NOT extra! They are about the same distance as 1 & 6!;)

I agree it's not worth it to pay the extra. We stayed in surfs up right by the pool. Not a bad distance to the bus or food courts.

My only concern is with my luck they would stick me in bld 2,3 or 4,5.

This is what happen the last time I was there. I'm just wondering if I should really try to avoid such a headache from happening again.

I did request a close blding, but they were not able to help.

thx

I requested a preferred building for our trip in November. We stayed in Surf's Up last August and it was great. When I told my son that we were going back to Disney this year, he asked me if we could stay at All Star Sports again and I said ok. A few months later I was working on a to do list for our trip. I asked DS what he wanted to add to the list, the only thing he wanted to add to the list was to stay in Surf's Up again.

Paying the extra $10 per night is the only way to be sure you won't end up in buildings 2,3,4 or5.

I stayed in building 3, Hoops Hotel and building 6 Surfs Up last November. I liked both locataions. Yes, #6 was closer to everthing, but I really didn't think #3 was really out of the way. Plus, I liked walking trough the resort and seeing the different buildings. The design of ASSp is such that you are really not that far from the front, unlike ASMu. I would really hate to get stuck in the Country Fair section!

We stayed in the Touchdown section. It was the first building next to the food court and we didnt have to pay the extra money for a preferred room.

We also stayed in Touchdown-last January-and did not pay the extra $10.00. You can always ask if any upgrades are available upon checking in.

as mentioned in a earlier message I did pay the extra 10 dollars because I have asked in the past and they did not have any close building available. I ended up in a blding in the back. I just though for an extra 10 dollars it may just be worth it in order to garentee a great vacation.

thx

Those buildings at the All Star Sports are not that far apart. They
are very easy to walk to! I would not waste an extra $10/night
on a preferred building!! I stayed at the backside of the baseball
building, it didn't take me more than 3 mins. to walk to the food
courts and bus stop!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts