All Star Sports to Wide World of Sports

mom2kazkids

DIS Veteran
I will be traveling down to WDW In January for my daughter to compete in the Sand Dollar Invite (Gymnastics meet) at Wide World of Sports, does anyone know will Disney Transportation have buses running from All Star Sports to the Wide World of Sports. She has to be there for open stretching at 8am Friday am.

Thanks,

Barb

You have to take a bus to Hollywood Studios and then transfer to a bus to Wide World of Sports ( this bus takes forever since they do not run as frequently.)
I would recommend you take a cab. It is not very expensive. I have done both the bus and the cab and to me the cab fare is worth it.

Thank you. I think that the morning of the meet we will take a cab. Athlete registration is the night before and I planned to head to the Studios after we checked in, then at 5 head over to register, then head back for Fantasmic, so I guess we will use the bus then.

Barb

There may be buses from the All Stars to WWoS, specifically for the event. I am traveling with my friend's cheerleaders in February 09, and as part of their package, they receive transportation to the WWoS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter