All Star Sports refurbed rooms

JeannieKY

Tink fan
We had ressies at Music but by the time we arrived our only option was Country Fair so they were able to move us to Sports which has been refurbed since my visit in January. New touch key pads on doors and in the food court to pay. Love them! New carpet, paint, bed linens, mattress, shower curtain, and dividing curtain in the room. The towels seem softer even and the TV looks new as well. Just wanted to share the improvements at Sports!

Can't wait to visit in a few weeks. I know about the refurb. A few building were done when we were there in November. Which building were you in?

We had ressies at Music but by the time we arrived our only option was Country Fair so they were able to move us to Sports which has been refurbed since my visit in January. New touch key pads on doors and in the food court to pay. Love them! New carpet, paint, bed linens, mattress, shower curtain, and dividing curtain in the room. The towels seem softer even and the TV looks new as well. Just wanted to share the improvements at Sports!

That's great to know. We booked last minute so ended up at Sports because it was the only value open where we could use our (new) AP discount. We usually stay at ASMu, but now I'm looking forward to seeing what Sports has to offer next week.

Are all buildings now finished with refurbishments? We are staying at the *** this August and were wondering if we need to request a refurbished room or if all rooms would be completed by then.

Remember this was just a Soft Goods refurbishment-no new furniture,TVs,etc.:)

We stayed in the surfs up section in February and they had the new touch key pads on the doors .

New question: How are things working out w/ the food court being closed?

Food court is open. Pics of last night's dinner on the coming to you live from Disney World thread. The TV looked really new to me, but the carpet, bedding, paint/border, etc were definitely new and very nice!

WOW!You were so right-the Soft Refurb is amazing!:)

I love that the bulky comforter is gone and I really love the new artwork with Goofy!

I "think" the TV is the same one as from the last full refurb,but I definitely could be wrong.:)

I put some with my review on trip advisor but they haven't posted my review yet. I'd guess it will be up tomorrow or Tuesday since I submitted it on Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter