All Star Sports Question...

arielfan

Mouseketeer
HAS THIS RESORT BEEN REFURBISHED YET?? I KNOW MUSIC HAS BEEN DONE. I'M THINKING ABOUT STAYING THERE SOON BUT, THE PICTURES I SAW THE ROOMS LOOK OLD.:confused3

I thought I read that they were redone last year, but I am not positive about that. I know Music was redone and I think it looks great! I know the Fantasia Pool at Movies was redone, but I do not know if the rooms were done there either....maybe try the resort sticky at the top, someone may have posted some recent photos?

the rooms are fine i stayued there 4 weeks ago and im going in 8 days again to sports..its fine...never had a dirty room there been going there for 11 years...3 times a year

We stayed at Sports last Sept & while we were there one of the pools was closed for refurbishment & they were also refurbing several rooms as well. We didn't have any problems with our room or overall stay at the Sports resort last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter