All Star Sports: Please help!!

llori7

DIS Veteran
I was thinking about staying on Sports in our September trip. I was wondering what you thought about it?? What is best section to stay in to be closest to buses, if you are not staying a in preferred location?? Also, do all the all star resorts have share buses or do they each have their own?? Is it hard to get transportation to and from the parks?? Last year we staying in POP and loved it. This year I was thinking of trying something new. Any info will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

We like the Sports. If you want to be close to the bus stop and don't have a preferred room, make it a request on your reservation. Just request close to the bus stop. We usually drive when we are there but have used the buses. It seems that the buses are shared sometimes and sometimes not. However, since you are staying at the Sports, you will be the first one on and the first one off if you do share (Sports is first, Music second, Movies third). I didn't think the buses were any better or worse than any other Disney resort.

We too are planning on staying at the Sports in September, with free dining. But I have read post here saying that we might have to book no less than a moderate to get free dining 2008. Don't know, if so, we will probably go with Windsor Hills and ditch disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter