All Star Music or Pop?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
Trying to choose for BB free dining for 8/18. We're specifically concerned with the bus and the walk to/from the main building. Probably sticking with standard as it would be 342 more for preferred Music but only 220 more for standard @ Pop. We stayed at Music in Rock last year and the walk to the food court seemed pretty long. Looks like the Pop layout is better for standard, but I also read the resort is bigger. So, will someone who has stayed at both chime in?

I've stayed at both. I would definitely recommend a preferred room at Music and a standard room at Pop.

Overall I liked everything about Music. But I love everything about Pop. All (or almost all) of the rooms at Pop should be renovated by the time you check in next August so you'll get queen beds.

They are similar enough that neither will make or break your vacation. I actually prefer the theme, landscaping, and buses at Music. Music at full capacity has fewer people than Pop at full capacity.

I liked the Pop food court menu a little better and especially the AoA food court with a very different menu just across the bridge.

So, we went by price for our next trip and Music won.

I've stayed in Pop 3 times and have always been in the same building ( weird, I know ). I was in a standard room in the 50s building. One close to the stairs closest to the pool and twice closer to the parking lot. ( Which worked because I had a rental car all those times ).

I like to walk so the walk to the main area didn't bother me - even at the furthest room it only took between 5 and 10 minutes to get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter