All Star Movies Renovations

Hello,
This resort has been updated since the last time we stayed there. Can anyone tell me is the only table the one that disappears under the murphy bed? and where do the chairs go? In the renovated rooms would there be room for an air mattress? My son is going on a school trip and he doesn't want to share a bed since he is a very restless sleeper. In the old rooms you could have put one by the window but with that beverage station I don't know if there is room? TIA!

Hello,
This resort has been updated since the last time we stayed there. Can anyone tell me is the only table the one that disappears under the murphy bed? and where do the chairs go? In the renovated rooms would there be room for an air mattress? My son is going on a school trip and he doesn't want to share a bed since he is a very restless sleeper. In the old rooms you could have put one by the window but with that beverage station I don't know if there is room? TIA!
We haven’t stayed at movies but have stayed at pop since the refurb so it’s similar. That is the only table in the room. We kind of just pushed the chairs to the side wherever we could find the space. I think we put them next to the dresser if I’m remembering correctly. I know people had a hard time getting an air mattress to fit in the pop rooms. I think it has to be a really small one and positioned right up against the door to get into the room for it to fit.

Hello,

An air mattress would be a tight fit, but if it were a twin/full you could probably make it work. The only table is the one that folds down, however the dresser space is very large and the tv is mounted above the dresser so there is a lot of storage/table space on that dresser. We really enjoyed the setup of the rooms after the renovation.

Oh dear that's what I was afraid of. Well, he'll have to make do or kick his friend in his sleep! LOL
Thanks for the response!

I'm glad to hear the set up is great...and yes he would be bringing a twin air mattress. I always used the table for a charger station and place for a basket for things to take to the park each day. looks like the dresser will work for that. Can you put luggage in the "closet area" now? I always stored suitcases on that shelf.

I'm glad to hear the set up is great...and yes he would be bringing a twin air mattress. I always used the table for a charger station and place for a basket for things to take to the park each day. looks like the dresser will work for that. Can you put luggage in the "closet area" now? I always stored suitcases on that shelf.
The beds are high enough that you should be able to fit all of your luggage underneath

Hello,
We used a twin air mattress with no issues. Just stood it up when everyone was awake...
Bought it for 10 bucks at walmart and 10 for the electric plug in pump. We kept the pump and left the mattress.

An air mattress would be a tight fit, but if it were a twin/full you could probably make it work.
Just clarifying the bolded -- a twin-size airmattress will fit (tightly and blocking the door) but a full-sized mattress will not fit.

In the renovated rooms would there be room for an air mattress? My son is going on a school trip and he doesn't want to share a bed since he is a very restless sleeper.
The only place for the airmattress blocks the door. I'm not sure if your son's group chaperones would allow that as it would block egress for all occupants in the event of an emergency. The beds are bigger now (queen vs full), maybe your son would be ok sharing the larger sized bed?

Just clarifying the bolded -- a twin-size airmattress will fit (tightly and blocking the door) but a full-sized mattress will not fit.

The only place for the airmattress blocks the door. I'm not sure if your son's group chaperones would allow that as it would block egress for all occupants in the event of an emergency. The beds are bigger now (queen vs full), maybe your son would be ok sharing the larger sized bed?
Oh that's sure something to think about. I'll have to ask the school... hopefully he'll get over his anxiety about sharing a bed. Teenagers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter