All Star Movies Fantasia pool closing

jrasmom

DIS Veteran
on September 11th................ :guilty: we're arriving for our first ever Disney trip on Sept. 24th.

according to Allearsnet

So, are the "quiet" pools just smaller or what?

yes, the quiet pool is smaller and not as "themed" as the main pool...

there are numerous threads on this subject over the last few days... a lot of people are requesting to switch to a different value resort, esp those that paid preferred to be near the pool (and who wants to pay more to look at an empty pool!)

if you decide to look into switching, i suggest that you call and ask for Guest Services as the regular agents may not have the ability in their computer system to make the switch and keep your free dining (if you have free dining) in tact... good luck! :flower:

gigi1313 said:
yes, the quiet pool is smaller and not as "themed" as the main pool...

there are numerous threads on this subject over the last few days... a lot of people are requesting to switch to a different value resort, esp those that paid preferred to be near the pool (and who wants to pay more to look at an empty pool!)

if you decide to look into switching, i suggest that you call and ask for Guest Services as the regular agents may not have the ability in their computer system to make the switch and keep your free dining (if you have free dining) in tact... good luck! :flower:

:blush: guess I'm a few days late :blush: I just read my newsletter this morning.

We talked about swithcing but then thought maybe we'd rather just stay there because everyone else may be switching and it would be less crowded.

I don't mind the theme not being as big I guess.....hmmm...I'm going to have to look back to read the other threads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter