All Star Hotels Gate Access & Parking?

SteeleTig

Mouseketeer
Hi, I just mapquested the driving directions for my mom, who will be joining us at WDW. The mapquest says you need "gate access" when you get to West Buena Vista Dr, what does that mean? Also will she need a parking pass for the hotel (we are staying at the ASM)?
Thanks for any help!

Give your mom a copy of your reservation page. When she gets to the gate she will show her drivers license. They will let her through the gate and she can proceed to the appropriate All-Star resort.

When you check in, be sure to ask for an extra parking pass for your mother. Once she arrives, she needs to put it on her dashboard.

Her name is not on the reservation page since she's just meeting us, so will they still let her through?

I don't even think she will need the reservation page unless she is arriving very early or very late. We've driven to visit almost all of the resorts and they've never had a problem with us entering just to look around. I can't imagine your mom having a problem. We just showed our drivers license.

The only issue we ever had was when some friends of ours really wanted to show us thier favorite resort (CBR) but it was after 11pm and they didn't let us in - understandable from my point

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter