All Smiles Now... Braces Are Off

Verandah Man

I DREAM of a FANTASY that's full of MAGIC & WONDER
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
My DD Angelina is all smiles now, her braces came off this morning, nearly two years after they were put on. Angelina's first question after getting back in the car after this photo was taken was, "Dad, where is my gum?"

62Angelina_coming_out_after_having_braces_removed-med.jpg

LOL! My son got a goodie bag from the orthodontist when his came off. Inside were all the things he couldn't eat for the 2 years he had them on. He ate like a little pig!

Tell her I think she looks beautiful.

What a terrific smile. Looks like it was all worth it!!!

I commented on this picture in the photo gallery...

She is beautiful and I just love her smile!

Originally posted by MerryPoppins
LOL! My son got a goodie bag from the orthodontist when his came off. Inside were all the things he couldn't eat for the 2 years he had them on. He ate like a little pig!

Tell her I think she looks beautiful.

Angelina got a water bottle and on the front it says, "Braces TGIF"
under that is says, "Thank Goodness I'm Finished" The water bottle was full of candy and sugarless chewing gum.

Angelina goes back next Tuesday and gets her retainer.

What a happy day! And a nice plug for Dr. Clark!!
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

I remember when I got my braces off this summer, I was SOOOOOO happy!! Tell your daughter to make sure she wears her retainer!!! I hadn't been wearing mine as often as I should have, and sure enough, a gap started appearing between my two front teeth :eek:

Originally posted by BabyLove99
I remember when I got my braces off this summer, I was SOOOOOO happy!! Tell your daughter to make sure she wears her retainer!!! I hadn't been wearing mine as often as I should have, and sure enough, a gap started appearing between my two front teeth :eek:

I am going to let her read your post BabyLove99, coming from you, I think it will have more of an impact!!! Thanks for posting!!!

What a beautiful girl with a beautiful smile :)

Originally posted by nativetxn
What a beautiful girl with a beautiful smile :)

Yea, that's the way I feel about it too, but of course, I'm a little partial!!!

My DD Angelina is all smiles now, her braces came off this morning, nearly two years after they were put on.

Congratulations to your daughter on getting her braces off!! Great smile! My turn will come soon enough, I get my braces taken off in 9 months! Seems like forever though :(

Thanks for the picture.

Now the fun begins. I have been nagging DD about wearing her retainers since last May when she finally got her baraces off after 3 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter