All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 28, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.jpg

Rain Rain Go Away...
That's really sad... one my best friends arrived at WDW on that Saturday for her first trip ever, she was really looking forward to it and it sounds like it's been a really rainy week. :( Hopefully there's been a few moments of sunshine.

BTW, are you using different processing settings for the D700? The resizes look a little oversharpened, your D300 shots didn't have that look.

I'm going to pull a "double" for today... basically the same photo from two different lenses. :)

2007DLR-other-47.jpg

2007DLR-other-48.jpg

That's really sad... one my best friends arrived at WDW on that Saturday for her first trip ever, she was really looking forward to it and it sounds like it's been a really rainy week. :( Hopefully there's been a few moments of sunshine.

It was quite rainy and overcast last week but only a little - it was easier than the usual humidity and certainly didn't spoil our fun at all (but we live in UK so don't notice the rain as it's the usual state of the weather for us!!!:laughing: ) I'm sure your friend had a great time.

BTW, are you using different processing settings for the D700? The resizes look a little oversharpened, your D300 shots didn't have that look.

I'm going to pull a "double" for today... basically the same photo from two different lenses. :)

DO love that fisheye you have. Stop tempting me:rotfl2:
What's the other lens, Groucho ?? Is it a WA? Im still looking/dreaming about getting a zoom WA for my D80.

http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=759

Is that new? I've been in the Days of Christmas store at WDW many times and never noticed it. Am I really that oblivious? :confused3 I mean I know I can be pretty clueless sometimes. :rotfl:

I don't know how knew it is or if it is just there during the Christmas Holiday season. It was there the week after Thanksgiving last year. I don't recall seeing it on previous trips, but that doesn't mean it wasn't there.

Beautiful picture. Where are the stingrays located in THE SEAS?

See what he says: :teeth:
You can find them in small areas in the que area for Turtle Talk with Crush inside the Living Seas.

Great image once again Ed.

I like that fisheye shot Groucho, but there is something about the shot before it that I like better. Was that with the Tamron 28-70?

here is my Wednesday PotD:
348845109_NVn7p-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter