All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

i-BHspqrC-XL.jpg
:tink:

Kim: the 28th
Kathy: pretty cool coincidence that 3 of us have "kids" turning 35! Anyone else a grandma yet?

This trip, 1990, was the first and last time we ever waited an hour for a one minute ride! Also the last time we went without finding out ahead of time what rides were being refurbished. IASW was closed! IMG_8400.JPG

Kim: the 28th
Kathy: pretty cool coincidence that 3 of us have "kids" turning 35! Anyone else a grandma yet?
...my DS is one day older! [his is the 27th]....and YES...

enhance

[...she is smiling and giggling because she is watching the Mickey Mouse show!]

This trip, 1990, was the first and last time we ever waited an hour for a one minute ride! Also the last time we went without finding out ahead of time what rides were being refurbished. IASW was closed! View attachment 567967

November 1990 - Afternoon parade the day we arrived!

MK-01ed.-XL.jpg

Times were so different then! We literally walked up to the MK afternoon parade and in pre-Thanksgiving November many rides were no or short lines. It spoiled us for sure!

August 1991: Goofy looks like he's biting my daughter's head off! At the character breakfast at the Beach Club where we stayed for $125.00 a night!
IMG_8401.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter