All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

photo DSC_9432.jpg

Good news! Last week my scan showed no evidence of the big C, so now my upcoming trip is not a distraction from what's been going on the last 7 months; it is a celebration of a happy ending, in true Disney style. :) I sure hope the tree is still up when we check in on January 2nd!
IMG_7275.JPG

Good news! Last week my scan showed no evidence of the big C, so now my upcoming trip is not a distraction from what's been going on the last 7 months; it is a celebration of a happy ending, in true Disney style. :) I sure hope the tree is still up when we check in on January 2nd!
...that is such GREAT NEWS! What an awesome reason to spend good times at WDW! More than likely, the tree will still be up....again, so happy for you! <<hugs>> :thumbsup2

View attachment 455085

Congratulations! That is wonderful news!!!

You deserve to celebrate! Congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter