All New Picture of the Day Thread - Jan 21, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! There are lots of great pictures here. I am so glad I found this thread. You guys are too fast. I can't keep up. I barely went thru about 200 pages and the thread already grew another 200 pages. Great job. :)

Any way, here is my contribution for POTD. It's from 2005 but I will be going to WDW in 2 weeks for more.

Lagoon.jpg

Sorry about that Tim!!! :rotfl:
I checked out your Flickr page. Very nice!!!! Nice to have you here on the POTD thread!! :thumbsup2
Thank you for the compliment, Dave. (I don't know which smiley to use for when I'm being facetious, so I hope you realized I was joking!)

Welcome topdog!
There are some really great people (and great photogs!) here who are seemingly posting and commenting all the time, and then the rest of us who just try to keep up with the flow and sometimes post a few pictures! I've learned a lot just looking at their photos and reading their comments. :grouphug: So welcome to the group!

By the way, that's a really unique view and a great capture. Where were you when you shot it?

Wow! There are lots of great pictures here. I am so glad I found this thread. You guys are too fast. I can't keep up. I barely went thru about 200 pages and the thread already grew another 200 pages. Great job. :)

Any way, here is my contribution for POTD. It's from 2005 but I will be going to WDW in 2 weeks for more.

Lagoon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter