All New Picture of the Day Thread - 01/25/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from a shop in Germany at Epcot.

DSC_0033.jpg

Thanks Nichole:goodvibes

Kinda a TWO Parter hope no one minds:rolleyes:
I got the Chance to see the Thunderbirds fly over the Magic Kingdom last week and these are two of my favorite pics i got

IMG_3686-1.jpg

IMG_3718-1.jpg

Thanks Nichole:goodvibes

Kinda a TWO Parter hope no one minds:rolleyes:
I got the Chance to see the Thunderbirds fly over the Magic Kingdom last week and these are two of my favorite pics i got

That is just AWESOME - gave me goosebumps :woohoo: when I saw it!!
Thanks for sharing it,
Kelley

princesskelz, what a once-in-a-lifetime event, and your shots captured it perfectly. Thanks for letting the rest of us share your experience!

~Ed

Groucho - Wow, the fact the fireworks are overblown and washed out makes this a really cool shot! Love it!
Thanks! I feel the same way - blown-out fireworks while (the bottom of) the castle is clearly visible. That was from my first attempt at shooting fireworks with a DSLR. (Probably any SLR, I don't think I ever did any fireworks photos with my film SLR.)

Here's today's shot... my son at 21 months, on his second trip. It's even a self-portrait if you look closely. :) Only 10 days until we're back!

2007WDW4-250.jpg

Hey everyone

Just thought id join in with this thread. Hope Ive got enough POTD to last until my next trip to WDW.

Just to introduce myself. Im Laura, im from Paisley, Scotland.

Here my first offering

Expedition Everest in AK. Taken 29th Nov 2007

P1000406.JPG

Oh no, its too small!

How can I size it properly.

Ive taken it from the thumbnails pics from my picasa album.

When i try to post the bigger picture, it wont let me, and will only display the link instead.

Any ideas?

Oh no, its too small!

How can I size it properly.

Ive taken it from the thumbnails pics from my picasa album.

When i try to post the bigger picture, it wont let me, and will only display the link instead.

Any ideas?

I believe that you can resize most pictures in Photobucket (if that's the photosharing site you use), or if you want something even better download a program called Irfanview. It's incredibly easy to use, and it does a fantastic job very quickly. If you're interested, here's the link for it:
http://www.irfanview.com/main_download_engl.htm

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter