All New Picture of the Day Thread - 01/25/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_NY_Outlaw

The Tin Man Master
Here's the all-new POTD thread. Post one picture per day and enjoy!

MGMStudios-NYCFacade1.jpg

That was very weird- I named this Temporary POTD thread- I wonder if one of the moderators renamed it- and if so- does that mean the old one won't be returning? Moderators?

That was very weird- I named this Temporary POTD thread- I wonder if one of the moderators renamed it- and if so- does that mean the old one won't be returning? Moderators?

In whatever form the old thread(s) return, they will most likely NOT allow any new posts. Clearly the performance gain achieved by cutting back 'long threads' is a huge gain to the DISBOARDS as a whole so there will likely be a thread length 'limit' declared.

I am assured they will return in some form -- my guess is an archive format - but I cannot say for certain at this point.

This is all conjecture on my part until a proper announcement is made by the webmasters.

With all of that in mind, yes, I renamed this thread... hope that's ok,

Knox

In whatever form the old thread(s) return, they will most likely NOT allow any new posts. Clearly the performance gain achieved by cutting back 'long threads' is a huge gain to the DISBOARDS as a whole so there will likely be a thread length 'limit' declared.

I am assured they will return in some form -- my guess is an archive format - but I cannot say for certain at this point.

This is all conjecture on my part until a proper announcement is made by the webmasters.

With all of that in mind, yes, I renamed this thread... hope that's ok,

Knox

Good- thanks! I thought maybe I was going crazy for a moment. I'm glad I could be the first poster on a new thread like this. :cool1:

Let's all mourn the old POTD thread. She served us well :sad1:

Here's to the new one...

IMG_7812.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter