Dockside Inn and Suites Thread..... FAQ and more.....

*****NOW OPEN*****

PICTURES FROM UNIVERSAL ORLANDO TWITTER

SUNSET LOUNGE........

We`ll update the thread with more details as we get them.

We are staying here in June for a week and are very excited about the new resort! We have a 2 bedroom suite, yay for separate rooms and more space. I hope more people will come post photos and such now that it's open.

Got a passholder rate for late March today by calling. On the website, it said no passholder rates available at that time. So, if you are looking to go during spring break, give them a call and you may be able to get it.

We stayed here for 3 nights last week. My kids liked it better than Royal Pacific lol. The family suites were amazing. Of course being so new everything is fresh. But have 3 beds (and 3 sinks) was life changing after always squeezing into a normal size hotel room :)

We liked the food options at the quick service too! It is of course overpriced-but what theme park restaurant isn't.

Thanks for posting this! We have a 3 night reservation but I was concerned reading some of the reviews that say it's loud because the walls are thin. Did you notice that?

We stayed here for 3 nights last week. My kids liked it better than Royal Pacific lol. The family suites were amazing. Of course being so new everything is fresh. But have 3 beds (and 3 sinks) was life changing after always squeezing into a normal size hotel room :)

We liked the food options at the quick service too! It is of course overpriced-but what theme park restaurant isn't.

Thanks for posting this! We have a 3 night reservation but I was concerned reading some of the reviews that say it's loud because the walls are thin. Did you notice that?
I did not. I am a very light sleeper and didn't hear anything. We had a suite and I slept in the smaller room that did not open to the hall, but I didn't hear anything through the walls.

Got a passholder rate for late March today by calling. On the website, it said no passholder rates available at that time. So, if you are looking to go during spring break, give them a call and you may be able to get it.
Do you have a trip report? Would love to hear about your experience!

Anyone know if the family suites are in a different section than the regular rooms or if they're all just distributed throughout the resort? Going with 6 adults (4 of which are our kids and their boyfriends) and thought a standard for us and a suite for them might be nice. But if we'll be far away from each other I'll just get 2 standards.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter