All New CABANA BAY BEACH RESORT Thread..........

shawthorne44

Mouseketeer
Bell Services is at all the hotels. There is also a ticket desk at Cabana Bay. We will be arriving for our first visit just as you leave. But, I saw a youtube video demonstrating getting the tickets at the ticket desk. There was even a self-service machine if you need tickets when it isn't manned.

ChiefM

DIS Veteran
31 days till our vacation!!
I am really excited and so ready for our vacation to get here.
I do have a few questions:
1: Do they still have the coffee in the room?
2: Can you order Amazon Prime Now and have it delivered to the resort?

I drink coffee and will bring my Keurig if it has been removed from the room. Up and down from the room to the lobby to get coffee in the morning would not be convenient.

I have never ordered anything on Prime Now but just want to know if that option is available if we need it.

Thanks!!

yellowfish78

DIS Veteran
31 days till our vacation!!
I am really excited and so ready for our vacation to get here.
I do have a few questions:
1: Do they still have the coffee in the room?
2: Can you order Amazon Prime Now and have it delivered to the resort?

I drink coffee and will bring my Keurig if it has been removed from the room. Up and down from the room to the lobby to get coffee in the morning would not be convenient.

I have never ordered anything on Prime Now but just want to know if that option is available if we need it.

Thanks!!
There is a small coffee pot for flat pods - it’s not a Keurig.
And yes to Prime Now. Just remember to stick to either Amazon or Whole Foods as a choice since each have a minimum to order from. Be prepared to meet in the lobby; bell services won’t hold anymore.

• mamamelody2

DIS Veteran
    We are staying at CBBR for four nights next month. Standard room. I have read some complaints people have of loud pool music that starts early and goes all day. Are there standard rooms that would have that issue? If so, what should I look out for in room location? Never been here, so don't know what is a "good" area. I would like quiet and of course close to lobby if possible.

sandam1

DIS Veteran
    We are staying at CBBR for four nights next month. Standard room. I have read some complaints people have of loud pool music that starts early and goes all day. Are there standard rooms that would have that issue? If so, what should I look out for in room location? Never been here, so don't know what is a "good" area. I would like quiet and of course close to lobby if possible.
    You don't want pool view or volcano view or a low floor. We usually stay on the interior corridor side (which is I believe the only side that has standard rooms) and that's the only time we've noticed the noise.

P.S. The standard rooms are REALLY small. For a four night stay, I would highly recommend getting a suite.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS