All MGM Workers Plz Read! Delay..

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
Last night at 11:30 I recieved a message that I was banned for violence for my acts in the kingdom. I'm not sure what vmk means by this. I have never been mean, only polite to anyone. So I'm sorry MGM crew but it may look like our project is put on hold. My ban is lifted Sept 16th and I have contacted vmk telling them I did no such thing. I doubt it will do anything but it is worth a try. My account is banned and I hope not my IP address so my sister can still get on..

Edited: I just realized that now I can't get credits to buy the quest kiosk and the discount will be gone in Sept... And i had only 7k left to go.... man this stinks

The Ban on VMK totally scares me ...I hope I wont get banned one day because by exemple : yesterday I enter in a verbal fight with a girl who wanted to trade me some bling shirts for my top hat and I said her stuffs were bad then she said i was mean (that's funny that's so childish) ... I hope she did not report me and that I will still can be able to go into vmk ...

I am trying to help people if i can but some people should not be on VMK they make you be not polite ...

well if i ever got ban i wanted to know why. Right now I don't even know what i did. :(

That's clear that you want to know the reason you got banned ...

I wonder how their ban system works based on what ppl report or on more things (chat logs) ...

well i contacted vmk and hopefully they get back to me soon. I hope my IP address is not banned so my sister can still get on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter