All FP machines to be removed from Animal Kingdom by next week and....

I don't doubt people's sources especially CMs, but I would like to think they would just hold out on removing them until after Christmas/NYE...mainly cause that's when my trip is and I still want the option to pull a few legacy FPs here and there haha.

So offsite guests can use FP+ at Epcot tomorrow, but without having had any opportunity to make FP+ reservations in advance? Or, in fact, most of them probably not even knowing anything about FP+?

I pity the CMs at Epcot tomorrow.

So offsite guests can use FP+ at Epcot tomorrow, but without having had any opportunity to make FP+ reservations in advance? Or, in fact, most of them probably not even knowing anything about FP+?

I pity the CMs at Epcot tomorrow.

No they will select the guests. It is not a free for all type thing. LOL

OK, what I heard is that they borrowed a truck from a guy and he's only gonna let 'em have it next week, so they've gotta get it done while they can.

Oh, wait.

That's my brother-in-law's moving story.

OK, what I heard is that they borrowed a truck from a guy and he's only gonna let 'em have it next week, so they've gotta get it done while they can.

Oh, wait.

That's my brother-in-law's moving story.

:rotfl2:

I have just heard that animal kingdom is set to remove all FP machines by next week. They will be the first park to do this.

So make sure to get yor FP+ selections done and finalized if you haven't done so already.

Also tomorrow Friday the 13th, day/offsite guests will be testing FP+ at EPCOT.

"Then he got an idea. An awful idea. The Grinch got a wonderful, *awful* idea!"

Man.. I just couldn't have picked a better week/month/year for my first every super duper Christmas trip could I? :rolleyes1

Man.. I just couldn't have picked a better week/month/year for my first every super duper Christmas trip could I? :rolleyes1

Right there with you!

Well, at least you'll have an eager audience here on the edge of our seats awaiting your reports when you get back. :)

Maybe there'll even be stories to tell the grandkids about some day. ;)

Seriously, hope it goes well for you!

Is that photo in your signature from the Cinderella Happily Ever After dinner at the Grand Floridian?

So when exactly will these fastpass machines be going away from AK? I'd like to know because we will likely just skip that park if that's the case while we're there.

If this is true then offsite guests won't have access to fastpass at all, at least for a while. That feels like putting the cart before the horse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter