all day rentals on CC??

sk8ingmom

<font color=teal>I get funny looks from people who
OK, yet another silly question from a first timer!

If you rent snorkel equip or a float for the full day on CC, does that mean you have to keep track of the stuff all day?? I'm thinking we will use the snokel equip for a while, turn it in, get the floats, then maybe go snorkeling again later.

I'm not being very clear! Does all day rental mean you can check it out and turn it in several times during the day?

Thank you for answering my silly questions!

No, all day rental does not mean you can check the stuff in and out several times during the day...and you don't want to walk over to do that. You get it whenever during the day that you want. Keep it by your stuff on the beach. We've never had a problem with anyone messing with our stuff. Even if something were to grow legs, they don't check to be sure that you turn it back in.

You don't have to get the stuff all at once. You can get the float....then later go get the snorkel stuff. When you are done with your float, you can return it OR keep it for the rest of the day...or let some little kid who is looking for one use it. But, once you turn it in, you will have to pay for another one to get it back.

They do ask that you return your stuff before returning to the ship...but based on the stuff I've seen left on the beach, plenty of people are not so kind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter