All Children And Baby Products Coupon Exchange (Taking New Members)

Was thinking this morning about the coupon train and was hoping to get your opinion on this idea.

How would you like it if you could control how often you get an envelope of coupons.
Was thinking that you all could tell me all the coupons you would be interested in.
You would mail me an envelope of children coupons you won't use and I'll mail you back all the coupons I have that you asked for plus some extras for you to go thru.
Everytime you mail me an envelope I'll mail you one back.
So if you don't mail me envelope for a few weeks I don't mail one to you until I get one from you.

As long as our group is small as it is, it seems possible to do this without costing alot.

Let me know if you like this idea and any questions you might have.

Doesn't sound like alot of work for you?? I know it gets busy with a baby and all.

What ever the whole group agrees to I am game for. I just don't want to make too much work for you.

thank you :goodvibes

It just seems some don't want to mail so often and are leaving so this may work. I don't know? :confused3

Guess we'll leave it as it is where everyone checks the first post before they mail out every week, if they don't like it then it will widdle out those who are not serious on participating.:grouphug:

again I don t want you to do alot of work.

what I do is I find coupons all week put them in a envelope ready to be address and if i get my weekly envelope I just add to my original envelope.

maybe make two lists the weekly mailings and who wants to do every two weeks.

have a good day:goodvibes

Nah, two list would be to much work for me to keep straight.

I think we will keep it the way it is after thinking about it some more.

I received my coupons today :goodvibes

thank you for the gerber coupons and the carter 25% I had a 20% but the 25% is better and I am going to get fall clothes this saturday. perfect timing!

bigmama67

I need you to contact me.
I PMed you a few days ago and have not heard from you.
I haven't recived my coupons also.
If you want to stay with us please contact me by Sunday morning.

logo.jpg

1.jpg

Just back from this sale and I saved $49.95.

I bought 5 outfits that came to $2.00 each after the 75% OFF sale plus I had a take $5.00 off $15.00 coupon. :thumbsup2

You can also use Bed Bath and Beyond coupons here as long as they are not expired!! :banana:

logo.jpg

1.jpg

Just back from this sale and I saved $49.95.

I bought 5 outfits that came to $2.00 each after the 75% OFF sale plus I had a take $5.00 off $15.00 coupon. :thumbsup2

You can also use Bed Bath and Beyond coupons here as long as they are not expired!! :banana:

thanks for this information:goodvibes

I went today and got a bunch of clothes for next summer and a fancy dress all for 19.00 not a bad deal.

also babies r us has clearance best earth baby food stage one and two pears
12 big jars for .90 cents. I bought two packages of those.:banana:

Bumping thread

Still looking for new members to give us a try. :goodvibes

Seems this coupon train is working well for some but not for others.
All depends on what coupons your looking for and if they are in the newspapers.

The Princesses Mommy:

Sorry I forgot your coupons this week....I'll pop them in the mail now and have some formula coupons for you!!!!!

DisneyDreams4: Thanks for all my coupons!!!! They are great!!!!

Also, if anyone has a amazon.com diapers coupon code they are not using, I'd appreciate it!!!!

Here is a list of all the working codes for Pampers Gift to Grow:

New code:

GIFTS2GROWBONUS – Worth 20 points

More codes:

Worth 10 points:
SepFacebook2010
CAREFORNEWBORNS
GTGCOUPONPOINTS
AUG2010FACEBOOK
GTGTENMONTHCODE
WELCOME2VILLAGE
WELCOME2GTG2010
XKCMYXFVD96VXVK
THRIFTYMOMMYGTG
OHAMANDAAWGTG08
GTGGETREADYSOON
GTGLEARNMORE089
getstartednow10

And even more:

GTGFIVEMONTHS10 – 5 points
GTG5FREEPTS0810 – 5 points
GTGSUMMERFUN5PT – 5 points
15GTGSUMMERFUN – 15 points
HangOn2Summer20 – 20 points
25GTGSUMMER2010 – 25 points
GTGPLAY3USA2010 – 30 points
WELCOME2PAMPERS – 50 points

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter