Ok this is my last question post before buying APs today, I swear!!

We plan to activate our APs on 11/16 at the MK. This is a day before we check into BC. Can we show our vouchers for free parking, or would we pay and then be refunded at GS?

Am I correct that our APs will expire on 11/17/2018?

Ok this is my last question post before buying APs today, I swear!!

1. We plan to activate our APs on 11/16 at the MK.
2. This is a day before we check into BC.
3. Can we show our vouchers for free parking,
4. or would we pay and then be refunded at GS?
5. Am I correct that our APs will expire on 11/17/2018?

1. Got it.
2. No problem.
3. Nope. (But, you can certainly ASK... you never know.)
4. Yes.
5. No. (Well, you may be asking this in an unusual manner.)
The AP activated on 11/16/17 would be good through the entire day of 11/16/18.
But, not valid for use at all the next day.

1. Got it.
2. No problem.
3. Nope. (But, you can certainly ASK... you never know.)
4. Yes.
5. No. (Well, you may be asking this in an unusual manner.)
The AP activated on 11/16/17 would be good through the entire day of 11/16/18.
But, not valid for use at all the next day.

Gotcha! Thanks!

I have been trying to purchase APs all day. Will not let me add to cart. Anyone else have this problem? TIA!

I have been trying to purchase APs all day. Will not let me add to cart. Anyone else have this problem? TIA!

I added mine to cart before I posted my question here. Never went back to purchase today as I got sidetracked.

ETA: Just purchased and it went through just fine.

Last edited:
I have a question about tickets I bought from undercover tourist. I have them linked in MDE and now due to Irma, our flights were cancelled. I am a DVC member and we will be rescheduling for Jan/Feb. Once DVC cancels my trip on Monday or Tuesday will we lose the tickets or will they stay in limbo until I reschedule. Thanks for the help!

I have a question about tickets I bought from undercover tourist. I have them linked in MDE and now due to Irma, our flights were cancelled. I am a DVC member and we will be rescheduling for Jan/Feb. Once DVC cancels my trip on Monday or Tuesday will we lose the tickets or will they stay in limbo until I reschedule. Thanks for the help!

New stand-alone unused tickets remain as new unused tickets.
Booking resort stays or FPs don't matter.
The tickets won't become "active" until you use them at a park gate.

On a one day, non-park hopper ticket, can we go in and out of the park? We arrive early on a Saturday and could drive directly to a park, leave to check into our timeshare, then return. Thanks.

On a one day, non-park hopper ticket, can we go in and out of the park? We arrive early on a Saturday and could drive directly to a park, leave to check into our timeshare, then return. Thanks.

Yes.
Into and out of and into the same park as many times as you like.

Question about adding a Mvmcp ticket. We currently have four adult 6 days of tickets (not hoppers). Ideally, I would like to change it into a 5 day and make the 6th day a MVMCP ticket ( I assume that would be more expensive). Is this do-able at the World?

Question about adding a Mvmcp ticket. We currently have four adult 6 days of tickets (not hoppers). Ideally, I would like to change it into a 5 day and make the 6th day a MVMCP ticket ( I assume that would be more expensive). Is this do-able at the World?
You can't "upgrade" a MYW ticket to include a Hard ticket (party) ticket as one of its assets.
Party tickets are stand-alone tickets.

You can't "upgrade" a MYW ticket to include a Hard ticket (party) ticket as one of its assets.
Party tickets are stand-alone tickets.

No, but can you make a 6 day ticket into a 5 day ticket, then add one MVMCP ticket (which I assume would be an upgrade). Somehow I am thinking you can't take away days from your original purchase though. True?

1. -can you make a 6 day ticket into a 5 day ticket, then add one MVMCP ticket...

2. -you can't take away days from your original purchase...

1. Not "officially," because...
2. This is correct, "officially."

All that said, it can't hurt to "ask nicely."

Ugh I am so confused. I think I understand but not sure. Can someone tell me if I am correct? We are going in Nov for 3 days and we want parkhoppers. I checked the cheapest I found was Aaa at 355.70 with tax. (UT was 361. but I didn't have mouse savers info.). So we are going back next year. So once I got over the sticker shock I thought about Annual passes. So if we did 2 x 356= 712. (We would go for longer.). Pretty darn close to Aaa annual pass amount of 787.02.

But I read upgrade instructions so is this right.
1. Buy best value. I found UT Ticket 6 plus 1 free day for. 469
2. Take it to gate. it's now a 7 day ticket at 516.53
3. Subtract Disney ap price. 829.64- 516.53= 313.11 to upgrade
4. add 469+ 313.11= 782.11. And that is what I am paying at Disney.

So aaa would be cheaper?

Ugh I am so confused. I think I understand but not sure. Can someone tell me if I am correct? We are going in Nov for 3 days and we want parkhoppers. I checked the cheapest I found was Aaa at 355.70 with tax. (UT was 361. but I didn't have mouse savers info.). So we are going back next year. So once I got over the sticker shock I thought about Annual passes. So if we did 2 x 356= 712. (We would go for longer.). Pretty darn close to Aaa annual pass amount of 787.02.

But I read upgrade instructions so is this right.
1. Buy best value. I found UT Ticket 6 plus 1 free day for. 469
2. Take it to gate. it's now a 7 day ticket at 516.53
3. Subtract Disney ap price. 829.64- 516.53= 313.11 to upgrade
4. add 469+ 313.11= 782.11. And that is what I am paying at Disney.

So aaa would be cheaper?
You have the right method.
Buy from whichever source offers the most savings on the original tickets.

I'm still somewhat confused about whether I need to enter a park before upgrading to an Annual Pass. I've purchased tickets as part of a MYW package for March. I'm arriving a day earlier than I had originally thought and just want to hang out at Disney Springs that day.

Do I need to enter a park (to bridge my tickets) in case the price has changed in that time?

1. I'm still somewhat confused about whether I need to enter a park before upgrading to an Annual Pass. I've purchased tickets as part of a MYW package for March.
2. I'm arriving a day earlier than I had originally thought and just want to hang out at Disney Springs that day.
3. Do I need to enter a park (to bridge my tickets) in case the price has changed in that time?

1. You do not need to.
2. You can activate your package tickets as soon as you arrive (yes, before your check-in date) and upgrade them immediately.
3. No. Just go to any ticket booth or Guest Relations (the Welcome Center at Disney Springs will work just fine) and activate and upgrade your tickets during the same transaction. All adult guests getting an AP will need a legal photo ID.

Adding onto the AP questions.... I have two MDE's due to work travel and personal travel. Usually work trips are short so I just buy 1 or 2 day tickets. This year I have a longer work trip and a family trip planned so I am thinking about getting an AP. How would the AP work with my two MDE's? Could it link to both? Or will I have issues making fast passes in both accounts?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!