Alison and Katie – May 1 2014 – Italy/Attic/EpcotDP – Pre-Planning Session Update

elphie101

Left my heart in Tomorrowland
Hello! I'm loving your PJ so far! I'm also hoping to be an Italy bride next year (our one year mark is 3 weeks from tomorrow thanks to weekend/holiday this year) so I can't wait to see how your wedding turns out!

Congrats on the move and Katie's new job! What's her role? As a former CM (college program alumni) I always love hearing about people joining the mouse :goodvibes

KCharming

Earning My Ears
Hello! I'm loving your PJ so far! I'm also hoping to be an Italy bride next year (our one year mark is 3 weeks from tomorrow thanks to weekend/holiday this year) so I can't wait to see how your wedding turns out! Congrats on the move and Katie's new job! What's her role? As a former CM (college program alumni) I always love hearing about people joining the mouse :goodvibes
I am a Dispatcher at Port Orleans. I love it a lot and just applied and interviewed for a PI in GR.

battymum

DIS Veteran
Hey,

I had subscribed to this thread two years ago -

I don't log in to dis much anymore, but I did today and saw that your date is coming up very soon!!

I hope everything is going ok - you haven't updated us for a while.

Please post some pics of the big day

best of luck from Australia!

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES