Alfresco Tasting Terrace new menu & cocktails

gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
Looks like an almost entirely new menu is being served at Alfresco Terrace now. Gone are the calamari and shrimp & chorizo dishes, meatballs have been added as well as a fancy chicken ceaser. No more wine flights, actually it appears the wine menu has been drastically cut down but they now appear to be serving a full Disney cocktail menu. Personally I'm bummed, but I suspect a lot of people who had no interest in Alfresco Tasting Terrace before might want to check it out now!

Hubby got a wine flight last week! I had the habanero watermelon margarita, it was soooo good!

I caught a glimpse of the menu earlier, might have just been a temporary overload. Definitely a much bigger drink/ cocktail menu than before.

Interesting there is still a Lasseter Family Winery option on the menu...

Some of the new food sounds pretty good - I would love to see some pictures. And I admit I am very curious to see what Disney thinks a 12.00 portion of meatballs should look like.

We
Looks like an almost entirely new menu is being served at Alfresco Terrace now. Gone are the calamari and shrimp & chorizo dishes, meatballs have been added as well as a fancy chicken ceaser. No more wine flights, actually it appears the wine menu has been drastically cut down but they now appear to be serving a full Disney cocktail menu. Personally I'm bummed, but I suspect a lot of people who had no interest in Alfresco Tasting Terrace before might want to check it out now!
We were there yesterday and they still have wine flights available :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter