Ale and Compass vs Trattoria al Forno for breakfast

supamaki

Drinkin' around the world!
Both have pretty similar looking menus so trying to decide which one.

Any advice or experiences?

We ate at al Forno for breakfast in Feb...I had the eggs in polenta and tomato sauce, it was delicious, and my bf had the steak and eggs, he loved that too. It was very pretty inside too, with an open kitchen.

Last September we ate breakfast at Ale & Compass as a party of seven. All four of us adults thought our meals were mediocre at best. The service on that trip was bad. For a $200 breakfast it was disappointing. We ate at Trattoria as a family of four in March. My husband and I both got steak and eggs and thought it was delicious. Our server was fantastic. We are going back with family in a few weeks. I am hoping we have the same great experience.

Can't speak on Ale & Compass, but I just got back from a trip last week and ate at Trattoria al Forno and it was great. I had the Italian omelet with Sunday gravy. Was kind of nervous about getting it because I had never had eggs with marinara sauce, but was glad I did. Wife got simple two eggs breakfast which she liked and the kids filled up on Mickey waffles. We we all very happy with our choice.

Thanks for all the replies, I think I'm gonna check out Trattoria for breakfast!

Can't speak on Ale & Compass, but I just got back from a trip last week and ate at Trattoria al Forno and it was great. I had the Italian omelet with Sunday gravy. Was kind of nervous about getting it because I had never had eggs with marinara sauce, but was glad I did. Wife got simple two eggs breakfast which she liked and the kids filled up on Mickey waffles. We we all very happy with our choice.
Hi! Were the characters back at the breakfast? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter