Alcohol in the grocery stores in Florida?

golfgal

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=green>When did vacu
Do they sell alcohol in the grocery stores in Florida or do I need to find a liquor store to buy some wine to have in our room?

You can buy beer and wine in any grocery store. Also wine coolers and other mixed type drinks. As for hard liquor that I believe you must get at a liquor store.

Thanks, that is one less stop to make on the way to Disney!

No liquor in Publix or Winn-Dixie. Only beer and wine.

What a great state :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 Way better than super conservative Pennsylvania.

But not until the afternoons on Sundays. They don't sell it on Sunday mornings.

There are actually still some counties in FL that don't sell it at all. What is available on Sunday mornings also varies by county/city. And only beer and wine (and variations thereof, such as wine coolers or hard lemonade) in the grocery stores. Hard liquor must be bought at the liquor store.

I know the Albertson's on Orange Blossom Trail has a liquor store attached next door, so it's almost one-stop shopping...

Some of our BJ's Wholesale Clubs as well as Costco have liquor stores right next door.
Albertsons has a liquor store. The Crossroads Plaza across from DD has a liquor store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter