Alcohol in the grocery stores in Florida?

golfgal

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=green>When did vacu
Do they sell alcohol in the grocery stores in Florida or do I need to find a liquor store to buy some wine to have in our room?

Talking Hands

<font color=purple><b>|,,|/</b> DEAF DISNEY LOVER<
You can buy beer and wine in any grocery store. Also wine coolers and other mixed type drinks. As for hard liquor that I believe you must get at a liquor store.

golfgal

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=green>When did vacu
Thanks, that is one less stop to make on the way to Disney!

shelbyjosh

<font color=purple>DVC/OKW Member<br><font color=t
No liquor in Publix or Winn-Dixie. Only beer and wine.

Cantw8

Skating on thin ice and the sun's coming up
What a great state :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 Way better than super conservative Pennsylvania.

Pin Wizard

<font color=deeppink>I now have a new favorite at
But not until the afternoons on Sundays. They don't sell it on Sunday mornings.

Aidensmom

Holy Crap!<br><font color=blue>Murdered By Pineapp
There are actually still some counties in FL that don't sell it at all. What is available on Sunday mornings also varies by county/city. And only beer and wine (and variations thereof, such as wine coolers or hard lemonade) in the grocery stores. Hard liquor must be bought at the liquor store.

buckylarue

Can't decide who's Statler and who's Waldorf...
I know the Albertson's on Orange Blossom Trail has a liquor store attached next door, so it's almost one-stop shopping...

ChristmasElf

<font color=darkorchid>Will be packing TP in her p
Some of our BJ's Wholesale Clubs as well as Costco have liquor stores right next door.
Albertsons has a liquor store. The Crossroads Plaza across from DD has a liquor store.

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!