Alcohol Delivery to Disney Resort

TivoQueen

Mouseketeer
can anyone recommend a company that delivers beer and wine to a Disney resort? I came along Drizly but can’t seem to find a lot of info on it.

We have used Garden grocer and we go shop... also save a lot... all carry beer and wine and you can select exactly what you want from the website!

I have only used Garden Grocer and it was very easy.
In addition, I've shipped down a 12 pack of beer (canned of course), along with a few other snacks. We can ship at a significant discount through work

I've heard some have used Amazon's Prime Now for alcohol delivery. Some indicated they had to meet the driver or the delivery got returned or alcohol removed, others said it was accepted by Bell Services with no issues.

Unless you meet the driver, all deliveries are to Bell Services.

THat's technically the rule of Instancart as well but it seems to be very loosely enforced. But to be safe, if you have alcohol, meet the driver with Prime/Instacart.

instacart will deliver but you have to meet the driver and show ID. we used safeway last may and had to meet the driver as well.

What a pain, I wouldn't want to have to meet the delivery. Heck, 99% of the time, I am not there to meet it
I've ordered alcohol from Garden Grocer and they did not require me to be there or meet them. They had me send a copy of proof of age (DL is most common) to them at the time of my order.

I would prefer not having to meet anyone either and Garden Grocer seemed much spendier than the others.

I’ve used Instacart and Amazon Prime Now. Mixed results on either one leaving the order with Bell Services vs having me meet the driver if it contained alcohol. It seems to be up to the driver and/or the CM at Bell Services when the order arrives. I always plan on being there to meet the driver if I order alcohol.

We've used Instacart, and everytime we've had to meet the driver. I did like that we could purchase liquor from them for mixed drinks, in addition to wine.

We bought a wine shipping bag and packed a bottle of champagne in our checked bag.

We use Garden Grocer every year and would highly recommend them. They deliver to Bell Services and you do not need to be there. They are prompt and get things correct. We have had zero issues with them and they follow up on each delivery to make sure it is correct and on time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter