Alaskan 2013 Navigators??

I'm hoping someone posts them too! I have a coworker who hasn't returned yet. She was supposed to bring me them. In hoping someone posts them and trip reports too!!!!

I just got home tonight. I have most of them scanned. I am going to share them with Scott over on the Disney Cruise Line Blog and will try to post them here too once I get them uploaded.

It was a fabulous trip!

AWESOME!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I follow his blog as well so that is a okay with me! Please let me know what time you have them posted tonight! or if you could just email them to me as well as him! Ill be happy to post them here for you and credit you! thanks my email is sheldonlarson1@aol.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter