Alaska Disney Wonder August 2013 -with loads of photos

Wow - these pics are amazing. We are hoping to take my myself, husband, son, and mil/fil on an Alaskan cruise in 2015. We are headed to a Western Caribbean in Sept of this year on the Fantasy. My son absolutely loves the Iditarod, so we are hoping to find an excursion that has something with sled dogs.

Wow - these pics are amazing. We are hoping to take my myself, husband, son, and mil/fil on an Alaskan cruise in 2015. We are headed to a Western Caribbean in Sept of this year on the Fantasy. My son absolutely loves the Iditarod, so we are hoping to find an excursion that has something with sled dogs.

Thank you for those very kind words, you will enjoy it, it's a fantastic cruise, the children will find it fun and educational, standing on a glacier shows the power of nature and how small we are against that power, far better than a beach holiday.

Hey, your photo's are awesome. I love to take photo's and was wondering if you used a specific software for editing. I use Aperture on my Apple computer, but I would love for my photo's to look as crisp and vibrant as yours do. Also, what is your main camera and is there a certain setting you use, I usually stick with aperture priority. My and husband an I will be on the Wonder at the end of May on the 9night Alaskan cruise and I'm trying to learn as much as possible before we leave.
Thanks, and I've really enjoyed your report.

Hey, your photo's are awesome. I love to take photo's and was wondering if you used a specific software for editing. I use Aperture on my Apple computer, but I would love for my photo's to look as crisp and vibrant as yours do. Also, what is your main camera and is there a certain setting you use, I usually stick with aperture priority. My and husband an I will be on the Wonder at the end of May on the 9night Alaskan cruise and I'm trying to learn as much as possible before we leave.
Thanks, and I've really enjoyed your report.

Thank you, now actually they are not edited or enhanced in any way they are as taken.

There is a mixture Canon DSR EOS, a small canon lumix pocket, an IPad and IPhone.

Hi Andrew,

Just came across this report and have a few questions.

Did you eat at Bellagio? If so how was the food and are there any menu pix?

Which dinner seating did you have and how did it work out with excursions?

Did you stay at the Pan Pacific at the port?

In Skagway which rail tour were you on?

We are booked for May 2015 Member Cruise. Your pictures are excellent.

Thanks, Jim

Your photos are beautiful- we just got home 2 weeks ago from ours, really want to go back- it is a cruise that is just so very special!:lovestruc

Hi Andrew,

Just came across this report and have a few questions.

Did you eat at Bellagio? If so how was the food and are there any menu pix?

Yes I did for dinner and for breakfast good service portions very big I didn't take many photos but well worth it good prices.

Which dinner seating did you have and how did it work out with excursions?

I had MAIN and we did two private tours in each port, no problems at all, would do it again, Juneau you leave early and it's long days, we did meal show and then more time on the verandah at 10 pm.

Did you stay at the Pan Pacific at the port?

Yes Grouse mountain view big rooms nice and easy to get the lift to the terminal Grand location for shops fly over Canada etc.

In Skagway which rail tour were you on?

Chilkoot charters up the pass by coach we had it to ourselves great guide, and back by train cheaper than DCL.

We are booked for May 2015 Member Cruise. Your pictures are excellent.

Thanks, Jim
Thank you and enjoy.
Your photos are beautiful- we just got home 2 weeks ago from ours, really want to go back- it is a cruise that is just so very special!:lovestruc

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter