Alaska and Pacific Coast Excursions

jlwhitney

Thumper2007
Looks like they are beginning to be posted...

So far 5 excursions for San Fransico are up...

Lets hope they are all up by they end of the day for all 5 ports!

Looks like they are beginning to be posted...

So far 5 excursions for San Fransico are up...

Lets hope they are all up by they end of the day for all 5 ports!

There's 9 up for San Fran now......keep 'em coming Disney:thumbsup2

Hope they start heading north - nothing for any Alaskan ports yet!

Where are yall seeing this? I just went on their website and I don't see excursion for SF or Victoria..... I went under ports of call and then under port excursions and seen the same old paragrah saying "when they become available... ect, ect..."

edited to add: NEVERMIND- found it!

Bummer...only 2 hours at the Disney Museum!

We are going to do the Disney museum on our own the cost to get in is $20.00 per person and it will not cost much to get out there even by cab but i am researching the light rail which I believe goes out there. More to follow. Sue

Maybe its only two hours, but I know what I'll be doing in San Francisco. And I'm glad to see the excursions already posted, as I wan't expecting them to be posted till next month in January.

Where are yall seeing this? I just went on their website and I don't see excursion for SF or Victoria..... I went under ports of call and then under port excursions and seen the same old paragrah saying "when they become available... ect, ect..."

edited to add: NEVERMIND- found it!

I'm in the same boat ... except I still haven't found them!

You can really get alot out of 2 hours at the Disney Museum. We went soon after it first opened and spent almost 2 hours there and felt that we saw it all. Hope that helps. :goodvibes

Also, a ticket there has a time on it, so they only let in a certain amount of people at a time. It didn't feel crowded at all when we were there. Definitely worth your time if you want to see more of the early works and learn about the life of Walt Disney.

Looks like they only added in the WC itinerary today. I hope we don't have to wait much longer for the Alaskan port adventures. :sad2:

Looks like they only added in the WC itinerary today. I hope we don't have to wait much longer for the Alaskan port adventures. :sad2:

I hear ya, though I have a feeling they may not be up till next week since the REPO cruise got them like 4 days before booking. But maybe they will come up very soon.

I'm in the same boat ... except I still haven't found them!

When I clicked on ports of call and the port excursions- it still wasn't showing... But when I went under cruises and destinations and then directyl to port adventures- it shows the excursions for those ports.....

I hear ya, though I have a feeling they may not be up till next week since the REPO cruise got them like 4 days before booking. But maybe they will come up very soon.

The Alaska excursions are the ones I'm dying for also.... Someone said they were suppose to be out January 5th? But when they listed these, I was hoping they would go ahead and post Alaska! I really thought they would have been out by now.....

When I clicked on ports of call and the port excursions- it still wasn't showing... But when I went under cruises and destinations and then directyl to port adventures- it shows the excursions for those ports.....

Thanks! I found them now! :thumbsup2

We went to the Disney Family Museum this past year. You can see most of it in two hours. There is a lot of reading, so if you read slower(like me) it will take longer.

You can really get alot out of 2 hours at the Disney Museum. We went soon after it first opened and spent almost 2 hours there and felt that we saw it all. Hope that helps. :goodvibes

When I went, I spent around 5 hours and could have spent much longer but they closed. Next time, Im getting there earlier!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter