Alamo Web Site

EpcotQueen

DIS Veteran
I've tried to check rates for several days in a row and with different devices. When it gets to the select car section, nothing..no cars listed...no error message. Anyone else experience this?

I've tried to check rates for several days in a row and with different devices. When it gets to the select car section, nothing..no cars listed...no error message. Anyone else experience this?
I just booked for our trip in October with no issues. Tried a couple of random dates in May and July and they seem to be OK too.
Are you using any kind of corp ID code or discount code? Try removing and see if that changes things

Tried now with 4 different devices. One an iPad. Did not log in. Entered no codes. Still cannot see 'list' of cars to rent.

Same here...I emailed Alamo about this and the response was that it was not happening when they tried to duplicate it. Asked what device and web browser I was using. I also have tried different devices etc....even has a friend try on her devices.Frustrating!!

Just tried it myself using Firefox. Did not log in. On the "Select Car" page, no cars come up.

ETA: I edited my reservation info and changed the pickup/dropoff location to the Car Care Center and then tried the Dolphin and both work. Then I edited it again to set it back to MCO and again, no cars are shown on the "Select Car" page.

ETA: I set it back to MCO but changed my pickup date by one day and it works. Set it back to my original pick up date and again, no cars.

ETA: Played around a bit more. It seems to have a problem if the pickup day is a Sunday. If I change my pickup day to Sat or Mon, it works fine. I tried a few other Sundays in May and got the same result each time: if I try to rent a car at MCO on a Sunday in May, it shows no cars.

Last edited:
I tried for my trip in April and the one in December. No car displayed. I emailed Alamo. Lets see what kind of response I get.

Just tried it myself using Firefox. Did not log in. On the "Select Car" page, no cars come up.

ETA: I edited my reservation info and changed the pickup/dropoff location to the Car Care Center and then tried the Dolphin and both work. Then I edited it again to set it back to MCO and again, no cars are shown on the "Select Car" page.

ETA: I set it back to MCO but changed my pickup date by one day and it works. Set it back to my original pick up date and again, no cars.

ETA: Played around a bit more. It seems to have a problem if the pickup day is a Sunday. If I change my pickup day to Sat or Mon, it works fine. I tried a few other Sundays in May and got the same result each time: if I try to rent a car at MCO on a Sunday in May, it shows no cars.
Yep, something definitely on the fritz there, just tried a bunch of reservations in June and July... no cars available if pickup day is Sunday but any other day of the week is fine...go figure.
They definitely need to get this fixed.

I had no issues at all earlier today. Wonder what the issue is.

I had no issues at all earlier today. Wonder what the issue is.
It is odd. In my testing, I only had an issue if I was picking up the car at MCO on a Sunday. I could book a car at the Dolphin or CCC on Sunday, or book a car at MCO for a day other than Sunday. I only tested dates in April and May.

Sunday seems to be the problem. If I tried a day before or after, no problems. I heard back from Alamo. Of course they had no problems. My response back to them was less than polite. I did let them know the issue seemed to be with Sunday. We should get a significant discount for trouble shooting their web site!

Just tried my dates and the glitch seems to be fixed!! Now if they could just lower those rates!!

I heard back from Alamo and they promised to bump it up to upper management and have technical folks look at it.

Just tried my dates and the glitch seems to be fixed!! Now if they could just lower those rates!!

Success here too. Alamo listened! And the rates are a BIT lower than the last time I was able to check! (But now low enough!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter