Alamo rate just dropped

Have you tried to use ID Code TZPROMO and then Coupon Code ad3829mrb
for a minivan rental?

I got a total of $305.07 for May 20 - 31st for a minivan on Alamo.
I thought that was pretty good.

Kris

I used TZPROMO and ad3469fjd and got $229.68 for 4/17-4/25. I need to add $9.99 per day for 8 days for an additional driver but it is still cheaper than the WalMart code 430710 (free additional driver) and ad3469fjd which totals $348.21.

I used TZPROMO and ad3469fjd and got $229.68 for 4/17-4/25. I need to add $9.99 per day for 8 days for an additional driver but it is still cheaper than the WalMart code 430710 (free additional driver) and ad3469fjd which totals $348.21.

fyi: sign up for alamo's QS (frequent driver program) from mousesavers link (free). the additional driver fee is waived with QS membership.
hth
laurie s :)

I tried that TZPROMO code and my ressie was more. With the Wal Mart number and their $25 off code my rate is $241, and it includes an addl driver. The TZPROMO code gives me $279 with no extra driver. I'm happy with what I'm getting since it's already down $100 from my first quote. And it went down $3 today, so maybe it will go down more!

Forgive me if this has been asked but do we know where the TZPROMO code is from? It's giving me a great rate in Ft Myers for June along with using an Entertainment book coupon.

Yes, it is from Travelzoo.com. It is a public code for anyone's use.;)

Does anyone know where coupon code #AD3829mrb came from? Is there any way to print out a copy of this coupon? I am renting from car care center and am afraid they will ask for coupon, so I don't know if I should go through with reservation if I don't have coupon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter