Alamo Insiders - How does it work?

Maxwell

DIS Veteran
I am used to National Emerald Aisle but am using Alamo this time as the April rate is too good. How does Alamo Insiders work?

I have an Insider's membership, though I'm not as frequent a user as others on this forum - hopefully, one of them will be able to correct me or add where I go wrong!;)

Basically, you use your membership ID # to keep your preferences and info on file, like National. Periodically, you get special rental codes and coupons just for Insider members. Free additional valid driver (my 22 y-o DD is underage, added costs).

You can use the kiosk or online check in to bypass the counter, though I think most customers now get that perk if they fill in the "Save Time" form connected to your reservation.

I usually check in at the kiosk with my res. # or cc, it prints out my forms; walk out to the Alamo section, head to the aisle with my currently booked category and choose a car. Drive to the exit, where the attendant asks for my forms and DL - drive away!:thumbsup2

To check back in, drive into garage, attendant will show you where to park, check out your forms and you head to the terminal.

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter