Alamo coupon code AD3829MRB - okay for anyone?

I just found a code on the alamo.ca site for "fla20" for 20% off in florida. Works on the US site too!!!:thumbsup2

We used the coupon the other day at pick up and we used the kiosk. No problems at the gate. We rode out in a GMC Envoy white with black leather interior 1500 miles on it. It's really sweet! It was in a row of other Standard SUV's (Highlanders, Jeep Laredos, 4Runners, Trailblazers). We got the only SUV with leather. None had dvd players or navigation in them, not that I was expecting it, but just in case anyone was wondering.

We paid $187 for a weeks rental using SUNNY15 and coupon code
AD3829MRB.

maciec, do you recall if your suv had a retractable cover for the trunk area? my parents will be getting one next week and were hoping it had one. I know not to store valuables there but just like privacy for small bags.

Just bumping this in hopes of hearing more feedback from people who have used this code.

maciec, do you recall if your suv had a retractable cover for the trunk area? my parents will be getting one next week and were hoping it had one. I know not to store valuables there but just like privacy for small bags.

No, there was no cover.

Just bumping this in hopes of hearing more feedback from people who have used this code.

Check out posts 4 & 5 here they might help ease your mind a little. It is an e-coupon available to everyone that falls under the terms and conditions. When we rented last week, we were never questioned about the coupon. We were able to use the kiosk and then go pick out our SUV.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8618181

So glad I read about this...I just used this coupon along with the Costco ID (675899) and got a full-size car for 7 days for $138 including all the taxes and fees. :cool1:

I read on FlyerTalk Coupon Code AD3829MRB has been extended to 1/30/08.
Oh, great. Now you tell me... after I bought a plane ticket that will get me to my destination enough before midnight. I coulda had a V-8... I mean, I coulda gone nonstop! :teeth: Ah, well...

Oops - Guys - sorry - my goof. It does expire 12/15/07. Eyes are weary trying to find a decent Full Size SUV rate for August 08!

I was wondering if it was to early to get a good deal right now? I am looking for something in June. I have never rented before and I would love to get a great deal.

I was wondering if it was to early to get a good deal right now? I am looking for something in June. I have never rented before and I would love to get a great deal.

I usually book early, then keep checking every now and then and rebook if the price drops. It doesn't cost anything to rebook and cancel the old ressie. Occasionally the prices only go up then I feel better that I booked early.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!