Alamo coupon code AD3829MRB - okay for anyone?

Snoozan

Really IS a good girl!
I tried using the internet E-coupon code of AD3829MRB that I'm pretty sure I got from these boards. It did take off $25, but I don't know where the code actually came from. Has anyone used this? Will I need a printed coupon to use this code? I got a great deal on an intermediate for 11/24-11/30 for $91 using this coupon code and the Walmart code of 430710.

I tried using the internet E-coupon code of AD3829MRB that I'm pretty sure I got from these boards. It did take off $25, but I don't know where the code actually came from. Has anyone used this? Will I need a printed coupon to use this code? I got a great deal on an intermediate for 11/24-11/30 for $91 using this coupon code and the Walmart code of 430710.

rented a mini-van for my friends with the sunny id code and the other code also. there was no coupon to print out and everything worked out ok. go for it...:goodvibes ps just tell them it is an e coupon..

Just got back from Orlando - we used this coupon for a 4 day intermediate rental (didn't notice till after the ressie was printed that it showed "coupon - weekly" which usually means at least a 5 day rental).

No one questioned the coupon or asked for a printed copy. Ended up paying $82. total - cheapest rental we ever had :thumbsup2

I just reserved a full size for 4 days using this code and got a great rate for 11/30 - 12/3. I'm just hoping they don't deny the rental when I get there.

I'm "anyone", and I used the Walmart code and the ad3829mrb coupon at Alamo to get a $91 rate for 5 days for a mid-size car earlier this month. I used the kiosk to check in at MCO and the discounts showed up on the rental agreement summary just like the reservation, and I didn't get any questions or have to present any additional documentation for either the code or the coupon. Great rates!!! :banana:

Sbakersub, the alamo site says you have to go to the counter to rent with any coupon including e-coupons. Were you able to check in at the kiosk and then go directly to your car?

disneyeyes, yes. We skipped the counter entirely, did the kiosk check-in, then went out to the cars. Since apparently the kiosks are a new thing that aren't everywhere, maybe the Alamo site instructions were done not anticipating the kiosks, or they just equate kiosk with counter???

We used the coupon the other day at pick up and we used the kiosk. No problems at the gate. We rode out in a GMC Envoy white with black leather interior 1500 miles on it. It's really sweet! It was in a row of other Standard SUV's (Highlanders, Jeep Laredos, 4Runners, Trailblazers). We got the only SUV with leather. None had dvd players or navigation in them, not that I was expecting it, but just in case anyone was wondering.

We paid $187 for a weeks rental using SUNNY15 and coupon code
AD3829MRB.

Using walmart code 428448 and upgrade coupon master card (can't remember the number) I got a midsize for 2 weeks for $207!!!!!:cool1: Love saving $$$$

We used the coupon the other day at pick up and we used the kiosk. No problems at the gate. We rode out in a GMC Envoy white with black leather interior 1500 miles on it. It's really sweet! It was in a row of other Standard SUV's (Highlanders, Jeep Laredos, 4Runners, Trailblazers). We got the only SUV with leather. None had dvd players or navigation in them, not that I was expecting it, but just in case anyone was wondering.

We paid $187 for a weeks rental using SUNNY15 and coupon code
AD3829MRB.

Does anyone know when this expires?

Oops - Guys - sorry - my goof. It does expire 12/15/07. Eyes are weary trying to find a decent Full Size SUV rate for August 08!

Where is the SUNNY15 from this gave me more off than Entertainment book. And the 25.00 off was great as well. Thnaks so much for sharing!:thumbsup2

We did the coupon , used the kiosk, very easy no questions asked on 10/5.mid size,1 week $97.!!!!

I don't understand the deal with rental rates. :confused3 I got a compact for Nov 7th- Nov 19th for $152 using the $25 off and Sunnyid, which is a great rate but I have seen people get better for larger cars. I checked now and the same rate is $296. I was hoping to get a good rate on a midsize or SUV. Can anyone who rented a compact let me know how it is size wise or what kind of cars they have?

There are 3 of us (2 children, although my son is taller than me) and we will have 3 22" suitcases (not the large ones but 1 step above a carryon size) and a 26" duffle bag, 1 camera/laptop backpack, 2 small overnight bags and 2 camelback backpacks. Will we fit comfortably? I wanted to keep it to 3 suitcases but since they are small I don't think I will be able to get everything packed and leave room for souvenirs.

Where is the SUNNY15 from this gave me more off than Entertainment book. And the 25.00 off was great as well. Thnaks so much for sharing!

I got it from Mary at Mousesavers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!