Alamo at Disney Car Care Center

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
I need to rent a car for 1 day to get covid test before returning to Canada. Does the Alamo still provide a shuttle from resort to their location and back to resort? Just wondering since so many services aren't available since covid.

Yes they do. I used the shuttle this spring and summer. I called a few days before to schedule a pick up from the resort.

I need to rent a car for 1 day to get covid test before returning to Canada. Does the Alamo still provide a shuttle from resort to their location and back to resort? Just wondering since so many services aren't available since covid.
Rideshares have gotten much easier to get FYI. I never waited more than 10 mins in mid-Nov although I avoided peak times. I’d absolutely go that route vs shuttle-rental-shuttle route if you can, a lot of stuff is available in FL even with Covid. As far as transport goes at Disney there are no Minnie Vans and rideshares in the US don’t allow anyone in the front seat but that’s it. Everything else is running and at full capacity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter