Alamo and Quicksilver

Bghair

Earning My Ears
It has been suggested to enroll in Alamo's Quicksilver program to avoid waiting in a long line to pick up the car. I have been filling out the form to enroll, but it insists I give them my credit card #. I am leary of doing this, since the rental is already paid for with my package deal. Has anyone else filled out this form, and if so, did you give them your credit card #? Thanks.

Originally posted by Bghair
It has been suggested to enroll in Alamo's Quicksilver program to avoid waiting in a long line to pick up the car. I have been filling out the form to enroll, but it insists I give them my credit card #. I am leary of doing this, since the rental is already paid for with my package deal. Has anyone else filled out this form, and if so, did you give them your credit card #? Thanks.

Yes, I sure did, no big deal. However, if you have a prepaid reservation, you will not be able to use the Quicksilver line, unless you can get your present reservation tied to it by calling Alamo's customer service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter