Aladdin The Series

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Following the release of The Return Of Jafar "which was initially the debut for the series" Disney launched Aladdin The Series which followed Aladdin Jasmine Iago Abu Rajah and Genie on many marvelous adventures full of fun and excitement and introduced lots of never before seen characters in each episode. I think Aladdin The Series was a well done cartoon series and captured the movie greatly. While I find it surprising that the guy who voices Homer Simpson in The Simpsons voices Genie he actually made Genie more fun. Many other celebrities provided voices of some of the characters including the late John Candy Jason Alexander Tahj Mowry Kellie Martin and Jonathan Brandis. While Aladdin was still a hot movie in 1993 Disney knew how to keep the Aladdin popularity going. And I wonder why Disney+ doesn't have Aladdin The Series added yet because it was fun to watch?

Following the release of The Return Of Jafar "which was initially the debut for the series" Disney launched Aladdin The Series which followed Aladdin Jasmine Iago Abu Rajah and Genie on many marvelous adventures full of fun and excitement and introduced lots of never before seen characters in each episode. I think Aladdin The Series was a well done cartoon series and captured the movie greatly. While I find it surprising that the guy who voices Homer Simpson in The Simpsons voices Genie he actually made Genie more fun. Many other celebrities provided voices of some of the characters including the late John Candy Jason Alexander Tahj Mowry Kellie Martin and Jonathan Brandis. While Aladdin was still a hot movie in 1993 Disney knew how to keep the Aladdin popularity going. And I wonder why Disney+ doesn't have Aladdin The Series added yet because it was fun to watch?

It really makes no sense why it isn't on D+ - there are still so many shows and movies missing!

It's the main show I keep wondering when it will get put on. Wonder why they haven't added it yet as it's not readily available anywhere else for them to have to worry about contracts or losing money from another source.

It's the main show I keep wondering when it will get put on. Wonder why they haven't added it yet as it's not readily available anywhere else for them to have to worry about contracts or losing money from another source.

I would like this and Buzz Lightyear of Star Command - two major missing titles.

I always thought when I would watch Aladdin The Series that the show was cool but some episodes were weird and creepy at times. Like do you remember the episode where Jasmine turned into a snake because she tried some beauty lotion that she thought made her look beautiful because she thought Aladdin wouldn't be her crush anymore if Jasmine was more beautiful and they had to find a tree to change Jasmine human again? Bebe Neuwirth was funny as the villain Mirage in that episode. Another episode of Aladdin The Series that was very funny was the one where a mermaid has a crush on Aladdin and tried to steal him from Jasmine? I thought the show was awesome and it's great that Scott Weinger and Linda Larkin and Gilbert Gottfried reprised their original film roles and this show SHOULD be added to Disney+ in the future

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!