Aladdin Musical Question

nmack

Earning My Ears
How soon do you need to arrive to get seats? There are four of us planning to see it on Sunday, June 8th at 12:25pm.

Thank you! I don't post often, but I read this board all the time! Guess I'm a bit shy... :blush:

I would recomend 30-45 minutes before show time. Be sure to go the bathroom before you go- there are NO bathrooms in the theater. Not sure who's brilliant idea that was.

Though if you do need to go, just go to a door attendant and they will give you a slip of paper that lets you back in.

Run from the exit to the bathroom near those trailers between the theater and Monsters, then run back to the place where you go into the theater, show one of the CMs guarding the entrance (LOL) your bathroom pass, and you'll get back in.

It's annoying and silly of them, but you can get back in easily!

Not sure about food and drink... but do get there early, and I think it pays to be strategic. We arrived about 30 mins before, and were shown into the orchestra waiting area, which was already quite full. No problem until we actually entered the theatre - being at the tail end of the section queue, there were no groups of four (or even two) seats left by the time we got in, and the Cms were no use at all.

We were quite surprised, because disney are usually so organised, but not here! We expected that people might be asked to move along the rows (so as not leave empty seats, but no.) In the end, we were seated at the very top portion of the theatre, the only place they could find seats for us, and not really ythe ideal place for viewing - you can't see some of the action and you can see too much of the mechanics (wires, holes in the stage etc)

Next time we will wait until a new queuing section is openend up if one section looks close to full. And if all there is left is the balcony, I would definitely say leave it till another time. It's a very good show, but one that lacks magic from way up the top, especially when you have waited for better seats!

Just wondering are you allowed to bring food and drinks into the theater?

No they don't allow food or drinks in the theaterpopcorn:: , and they are really strick about flash photography:mad: .

I agree with getting there early:thumbsup2 , I have seen the show several times and we usually sit on the top but this last time we sat on the bottom and just FYI :idea: to me it seemed to take away some of the magic:wizard: sitting on the bottom cause you can see all the wires and stuff :rolleyes: but it is also kinda of cool :cool2: to be in the mix of things especially when all the,:eek: oh sorry I almost said what goes on in the show and ruined it for some new timers:scared1: .

I preferred sitting on top but not to high that you can't see:3dglasses .

Aloha, Zena :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter