Al Capone Dinner Show & Other info needed

donnab2005

Mouseketeer
We are planning our trip for this June and I have been looking for some different things to do while we are there. We have a few dinner shows in mind and would like to know if anyone has any info or reviews to share. I am especially interested in the AL Capone Dinner show. Here is a list of the other shows we are thinking about. We are just trying to find some different things to try. I would really appreciate and info you can share.

Al Capone Dinner show

Arabian Nights Dinner SHow

Makahiki Luau dinner show

Wonderworks Dinner Show

:yay: :yay: :yay:

I went to Th Capone dinner show 10 years ago. I usually like most shows but this one was soooooooo bad that we left half way through it. Maybe it has gotten better.

Does anyone else have any reviews. I am not sure where to find more recent reviews. My husband really is interested in this show but if it has not improved, I really don't want to waste the money on tickets.

We went in 2003 and the food was really bad. Cold spaghetti, bad fried chicken, garlic bread and salad. Shakey's Pizza was better.

Anyhow, we went with a highschool band, and it was part of the itinerary. The kids loved the show and the actresses used the band teacher as a side kick. The kids thought it was great. Me, personally, I couldn't wait to get out of the place. Sorry.

We went this Feb. 2008 with another couple. The price was great (coupons all over) and for the price you got meal, entertainment and drinks. All four of us thought food was good, though probably we are not overly picky, and it was a nice evening out. Show was not fabulous, but not bad either. For the $25.00 per person it was a great deal. Our waiter was very funny and we enjoyed the people watching.

We went to Capones in '01 . We did have coupons and enjoyed it. The food was decent, as good as any food we had that week. The show was pretty good but the drinks we watered down.
Hope you have a good time.

I saw the Capone show waaaaayyyyy back in 1994 and we thought it was great! I can't comment on the alcoholic drinks because I was pregnant at the time and couldn't drink....but the show was really cute. That is saying a lot coming from me because I REALLY hate cheezy shows, but this one was good.:thumbsup2

I went in 94 as well. Same thoughts. The show was entertaining and the food was alright. all in all good value for what you paid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter