Akv rofr????

Bajorek

Earning My Ears
I noticed in the ROFR thread there is not any AKV contracts taken back by Disney. Has anyone heard of them taking back a AKV contract? We are in ROFR now, with a loaded contract (160points), but in my opinion a fair price of $78 a point...

They have exercised ROFR on AKV before, but it is rare as they haven't sold out their own points. They've taken back a few contracts that were at ridiculously low prices.

One can expect that when they declare it fully sold out, their activity may pick up. But there's little reason for them to pay to take points back, when they already have "new" points in stock.

I think your price should be fine, but only the mouse knows for sure.

Disney makes the most money selling new points, not resale.

The only time that they exercise ROFR is when they don't have new points to sell. Currently they have waitlists at the older resorts either because they don't make enough selling used or because they feel that buyers will get tired of waiting and buy the new resort.

:earsboy: Bill

In the last 6 months, there have only been three ROFRed contracts recorded for AKV. One at $52/pt, and two at $45.50/pt. No contracts lower than that have made it through - the lowest that was not ROFRed was $55/pt.

I noticed in the ROFR thread there is not any AKV contracts taken back by Disney. Has anyone heard of them taking back a AKV contract? We are in ROFR now, with a loaded contract (160points), but in my opinion a fair price of $78 a point...
At $78/point at AKV, you will sale through ROFR. Welcome home! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter