AKV-Jambo hot tub(s)?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Are there two hot tubs/spas at Jambo or only one? I was always aware of only one, but this morning I found this picture from another site-

AnimalKingdomLodge_090_Pool_Spa_JPG.jpg

Is this also at Jambo or is it at Kidani? It looks really nice, and since I'm staying at Jambo, I'm hoping it's there.

It isn't the Kidani one... the Kidani one has the water slide in the background for the pool.

OK, no clue here :rotfl2: (but that's typical)

I do know Both Jambo and Kidani have 2 hot tubs - one at Jambo is almost hidden by vegetation, but I don't know what the other looks like.

This did look like the upper hot tub at Kidani to me, but the control box in the background looks out of place.

Are there two hot tubs/spas at Jambo or only one? I was always aware of only one, but this morning I found this picture from another site-

AnimalKingdomLodge_090_Pool_Spa_JPG.jpg

Is this also at Jambo or is it at Kidani? It looks really nice, and since I'm staying at Jambo, I'm hoping it's there.

Yes there are two at Jambo. One kind of behind the slide the other closer to the savanah. I believe that is the one behind the pool slide. (I may be a little off on the location it has been a while.)

Denise in MI

Yep - 2 hot tubs. I think this is the one that is by the savannah though. :goodvibes The one behind the pool slide would have the building in the background I believe.

The pictured hot tub is the one by the savanna, kind of by where they do the night vision, the other hot tub is on the other side of the pool and is kind of hidden by a bunch of bamboo.

This one was very convenient to our standard view studio at Jambo. The one in the bamboo forest is larger, but it's near a smoking area.

This one was very convenient to our standard view studio at Jambo. The one in the bamboo forest is larger, but it's near a smoking area.

Yes, and there were people smoking last time I was using the hot tub, so the discovery of this other one is great news to me. Thanks to the poster who gave me directions to help me find it (in 21 days, not like I'm counting!).

Ditto the fact that there is 2 hot tubs at Jambo. I really love the one by the Savannah, since I have my own night vision I bring them down at night and sit in the tub and just watch the beautiful animals. :thumbsup2

Tito

titodis.jpg

airtito.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter