Akl

SweetMissy

Intactivist/Lactivist
I read the standard view rooms sleep 3-4, does this include a baby in a pack and play? We've stayed at pop with the 5 of us, just wondering if they allow that at AKL. Anyone?

A standard room can accommodate 4 + 1 child under the age of 3yrs who would sleep in a pack and play.

The beds are queen-sized and there is plenty of room for the Pack and Play that is stored in the closet.

Would the room fit two playpens? I have two under two. We fit under Disneys guidelines 2 adults 2 children but would we fit?

I'm not sure what the dimensions are of a Pack and Play but there is a lot of room as you enter and the table in the far corner could be moved. If you want to PM me your email address, I can send a pic from my iPad. I haven't a clue how to post from my iPad to the boards.

I would say if you had the choice to go up to a deluxe and get a bit more floor space, I would go for AKL.

POR is a wonderful resort, but I have been there when one pak-n-play was enough in the room. I could not imagine two.

SweetMissy said:
Thanks! Still debating on either AKL or POR. :)

Lots more floor space as well as the balcony at AKL. The room at POR is similar to Pop - you step through the door and the bed is right there. At AKL, you enter into the entryway/hall - and walk a few steps until you reach the vanity area and then the beds. So much more spacious especially for your family of 5!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter