akl villa studio..dedicated ..lock-off?

leanne11

<font color=green>Always remember to use the net t
i was looking at value rooms at akl villas..hoping on a savannah view..but i looked at map and saw these 2 seperate studios,,is 1 better or bigger..or get me a chance for pool or savannah view?..anything but the 2 parking lot views..:crazy2:

a lockoff studio has a door to a 1BR that can be opened so that disney can book the room as a 2BR villa or "locked-off" so that the 1BR and studio can be booked separately.

a dedicated studio is just that. it's a studio with no door to a 1BR.

no other difference. i think dedicated studios are either pool view or savanna view but views cannot be requested with value villas. i've stayed in value studios twice - i got a savanna view one time and a parking lot view the other time. somebody has to get the parking lot views...it probably won't be you, but if you've got to have a good view, book one of the larger studios with a specified view. otherwise, enjoy the savings and watch the animals from any of several public viewing areas...

leanne11 said:
i was looking at value rooms at akl villas..hoping on a savannah view..but i looked at map and saw these 2 seperate studios,,is 1 better or bigger..or get me a chance for pool or savannah view?..anything but the 2 parking lot views..:crazy2:

No request are allowed when booking the value rooms, you just get what you get.

The extra bedroom in the dedicated 2 bdrm has two queen beds vs the one in the lockoff has one bed and a pull-out sofa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter